Wednesday, May 09, 2007

3 Days To Go...

Today, I ran on the treadmill. I have 1900 miles on my treadmill as of today. I bought it last year. I ran 5.5 miles. It took 55:05 minutes. Calories? 894.1

3 Days To Go...
I ran a 5K as part of my run this morning. I ran that in 28:22.

Last night, I was at the website for the 5K. Read it, read it, then read it again. I am so ready and waiting is driving me crazy (running me crazy?).

I want to run this race!

I would like to thank all of you for your words of encouragement! I really do appreciate it. I know that I will be looking around for all of you. Even though you won't be there physically, I will feel your presence in your thoughts. Thanks!

Now, where is that mp3 song by Carly Simon (I think)? You know. The one used in the catsup commercial? Oh yeah... #Anticipation#

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I am so very excited for you!!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger mrjwhit~ said...

Very excited for you.

Somehow we should all report if and when we're going to be traveling. Running with you all would be great!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Charles, the waiting and anticipation is all part of the joy of the race.

8:43 PM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

Nice blog! Welcome to RBF!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home