Monday, September 24, 2007

Recent Runs

I ran 42.47 miles last week.

Training continues. Not only for me, but also for my running mate Tom and the dog Molly.

My long runs are also becoming long runs for both of them. They ran 5.7 miles Sunday. Longest for both of them. Molly is getting used to the leash and the run control that is expected of her.

I ran 11.5 miles yesterday. I did it in 2 hours and 4 some minutes. Getting better! After all, the Phedippidations World Wide Half-Marathon is only 3 weeks away!

Have you read Greg's blog recently? He is using a novel concept to present his blog along with running information and sharing something of himself. His blog is called, Philly to LA on Foot. He is running his miles and putting them on a map to show the distance that can be covered in our personal runs. He presents it as a run from Philadelphia to Los Angeles. Very interesting and unique!

In his most recent, he tells everyone how running has changed his life for the better. Quit reading this now and go check his blog out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Road Warrior said...

Thanks for the shout-out. I aspire to 42 miles a week--great job!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I think Miss Molly needs her own blog. Seriously. I'd like to know what it's like to run with a guy like you.

:)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Maddy said...

Congratulations to Tom and Molly for their longest run ever!

And way to go on your eleven and change!

On a long run, I would gladly trade speed for company.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home