Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Labor Day Weekend...

First of all, my count for last week is still 36 1/2 miles. I did take Saturday off.

So far this week? 20 1/2 miles. An eleven mile run yesterday. Next weekend? A 13.1 mile run!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Wow! What a great weekend!

The Jeep is back up and running.

I did not run Saturday, but I made sure that we had a 3 mile run on the way back to Denver on Sunday. We stopped on the East end of Glenwood Canyon. There is a recreational path that goes the length of the canyon. We ran 1 1/2 miles to the West and then came back. Molly ran with. 3 miles is about her limit, but she ran it well!

I went to Pearl Pass again this weekend. The before picture of my logo was taken there three years ago. I had to have that picture taken again. Here it is -
A little bit of difference, ey? You can't tell me that running is not good for a person!

Some of the things that we saw -




Of course, when we did get home, my little blind buddy, Bowie, just acted like I was disturbing him...


I love the Colorado back-country!

5 Comments:

Blogger peter said...

You and me both! I have often thought that Colorado would be a perfect place to retire to, with its splendid weather and beautiful vistas.

You have lost some weight, appear to be happy, and are obviously healthy. Keep up the good work!

I linked to your blog. Hope you don't mind!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Irish Blue said...

Awesome job on your running, and the new *after* picture...wow! You've come so far.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Just GORGEOUS!!!

11:20 AM  
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish it didn't get so darn cold there in the winters or else I would have considered retiring there rather than Hawaii. But I'll still probably visit during the summers :-)

Way to go on your running!!

2:03 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Beautiful Pictures! I love your cat. :)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home