Friday, August 10, 2007

1 Day To Go...

1 day to go...

Tomorrow is the day. 13.1 miles of mountain elevation running.

Today I rest and hydrate. It feels odd to me not to be running.

I am preparing everything that I will need for tomorrow today. That includes items for the race and also for the camping trip afterward.

I'll be up tomorrow at 4:00 AM. Quick cup of coffee and then load the Jeep. The livingroom is full of the stuff to load already. Out the door no later than 5:15 AM and drive up to Georgetown lake - Hopefully arriving by 6:15 AM.

I'll get my bib number and chip then get ready for the starting line. I'll be wearing my Garmin Forerunner 205, my iPod with the Nike+ sensor (I won't be wearing the earbuds - I just want to record the run). I'll set up toward the back of the pack.

Then at 7:00 AM, the race begins...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Best of luck Charlie! I'll be thinking of you this morning as I run my paultry 3 miles, on my treadmill, at sea level!

7:04 AM  
Blogger akshaye said...

good luck! i look fwd to your race report.
have an awesome race!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I hope it went well.But I am SURE it did!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

I know you will smoke that run!! Enjoy!!

7:21 PM  
Blogger madhu said...

Interesting article. I really appreciate this article

My best wishes buddy.

even I am planning to go for that Nike shoe with sensor. I should have done it before,
but my ipod battery was dead and never had time to change.
I just purchased new
ipod Battery
online from ipodbatterydepot.com and changed myself.

Now I am ready for Nike shoe with sensor.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home