Monday, June 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Ok, Ok... I've been tagged. Now I have to come up with 6 weird things about me. Most of my friends think I'm near perfection. Maybe that's why they are my friends, though... Or they lie to me to keep me quiet...

1. I am a structured personality. To everything there is a purpose and a season. I have to put myself into a structured environment as soon as possible.
An example is camping - I have everything packed so camp can be set up in just a few minutes. Large storage containers, clearly marked, makes for an easy camp setup.

2. I love to read. I don't have a lot of time to read. My bathroom at my house is known as, "The Library." Go in the door and there are books, magazines and other printed material. Geez, does have anything to do with #1?

3. If I am tired, I can sleep anywhere.

4. I am not afraid to address a large group of people. I don't care what size the group is. If I know the subject, I can speak with compassion and motivation. If I do not know the subject, I will involve the audience to explore the subject. Never forget - Tell them what you are going to tell them, tell them, then tell them what you told them!

5. I read "Deals Of The Day" online most everyday. I hardly ever buy but I do monitor them every day. Some of the sites are http://www.woot.com/ http://www.tanga.com/, or compilation sites like http://www.dodtracker.com/ and http://www.slickdeals.net/. The exception? Last Christmas was a "Deal of the Day" Christmas. Several of my friends agreed to use Deals of the Day to get each other a gift. It kept costs down while getting people things that they would like. You had to be active and checking it all of the time.

6. I love to take polls online. Some get me compensation, others are just to get my opinion out there. My bathroom ion air cleaner came from Harris Polls for 6,000 poll points (30 to 100 points or so per poll).

As people are getting tagged are out there, I don't think that I will forward a tag request to anyone else as I am sure that everyone will write 6 weird things about themselves that I can share in.

3 Comments:

Blogger akshaye said...

nice list! i think this was good fun.. helps to know all the bloggers out there better!

7:57 PM  
Blogger CewTwo said...

It is a fun activity. It makes you think about yourself before you answer!

I am waiting for some of the other answers that are 'running' about out there...

2:26 PM  
Blogger Irish Blue said...

Thanks Charles! It's fun getting to know the blog family better.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home