Sunday, June 17, 2007

6 Days To Go!!!

The clock is ticking down.

Although it is a day of rest from training, I will assist a local Jeep club by using my non-jeep Ranger pickup to help fill some trail hazards. Remember that if you want to play, you have to pay.

After my 10.31 mile run yesterday, I have to make up 1.5 miles to cross the 1,000 mile mark during the half. I was going to run 6 tomorrow (instead of 5), 5 on Tuesday (instead of 4), and the scheduled 3 on Wednesday, & rest on Thursday and Friday. That way I will cross the 2007 1,000 mile mark at or near the end of the half.

10.31 on Saturday? Why the odd number? I am still trying to calibrate the Nike+ iPod sport chip...

I think that would be exciting!

Maddy? Thanks for the most excellent assessment of the time that was left yesterday! I laughed and enjoyed that a lot!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Pay to play - you are correct!

I have spent the entire morning cleaning. I swear - it is an aerobic activity!

Less than a week to go...

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home