Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3 days to go!

The next competition!
3 days until a 4 mile competition. Why 4 miles? There was some interest where I work to run a race together. We are. Shorter than I like, but some of the guys want to kick my old, gray haired body in a competition! Bring it on, youngsters!

It is getting hot out there... I am trying to run as early as I can and still get some sleep. Not easy, though. That shady side of the street sure is attractive now!

Bicycle seats!
When you are not used to the bicycle, it is not easy to get used to the seat. There is a great wearing in a certain area. I tend to move about on the seat to get comfortable (again) from time to time.

Where is the 4 mile run?
The Slacker!
Nah... It's the 4 mile race...

6 Comments:

Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Good luck on your race! Nothing like a little friendly office competition, he-he.

On the bike, are you wearing padded bike shorts? Seams in the crotch area in regular shorts are often the cause of cycling discomfort.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. You are going to shock the youngsters! Have fun. Can't wait to hear all about it.

5:42 PM  
Blogger nylisa said...

That's a lotta jeep in your last post!

Good luck on your race!

Next race is the Nike Half in NYC. I suppose Peter is right. Just keep doing halfs since they are more manageable time-wise. (Of course, I'm beginning to think that this is a sign to do a marathon elsewhere!) hehehe...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jade Lady said...

Have fun on your 4-miler! Kick some B_TT!

What type of seat u got on that baby?

10:48 AM  
Blogger jhwall said...

Good luck on your run. Beat those youngsters and let them know we can still get it done.
John
TogetherWeRun dot com

11:06 AM  
Blogger LIrunner9 said...

I still haven't got on the bike because I am dreading the seat. My ass hurt so much the last time I got on one. LOL

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home