Friday, November 30, 2007

Not Motivated!

I got on the treadmill today, but just wasn't motivated. I ran at a decent pace, but stopped after completing every mile. I was going to run 3 miles, but as I stopped so often I ran an extra mile. I rated today's run @ 3.75 out of 5.

Well, I have over 2700 miles on the treadmill that I bought in mid 2006. I also have 1773 miles run in 2007 alone (c'mon! They weren't all on the treadmill!)

Still haven't found my Nike+ iPod chip. I really miss recording those stats (that's the Einstein runner in me).

MAKE SURE that you visit Susan's blog and boost her up for her marathon tomorrow! She is a great lady running for a very worthy cause! Encourage her for tomorrow! You can go here to see her blog!
http://irunformylife.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger peter said...

You're getting a lot of use out of that ol' Dreadmill. Not gathering dust in the corner of the garage, I would say, like the rowing machine, the abs bar and the barbells.

12:07 PM  
Blogger akshaye said...

dang.. whenever I get a treadmill I am going to get the make you got. You'd make a great advertisement for them!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

You are a treadmill MACHINE!!! Way to go.

Hey - we all lose motivation from time to time. At least it happened on the dreadmill and not during a race!

3:51 PM  
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Hope you find your Nike+ iPod chip soon!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Irish Blue said...

I hate the dreadmill!! Those are some great stats!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home