Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today is the Day!

Well, its here!

Maddy, Melisa, Petra, and I had a delicious carbo and protein loading dinner at the Trattori Roma restaurant last night. Bill is running the race also. He is Melisa's husband. We shared that meal with family, friends and supporters. Thank you all! It was a wonderful time.

You could tell that the runners were nervous and filled with anticipation.

We are meeting at 6:45 AM at the hotel Melisa and I are staying at. The adventure is about to happen!

Everyone. I would like to comment on the support that you have shown me. Without that it would have been much more difficult to have performed the training and to have gotten to the point I am at this morning. Thank you!

More later as I have an event to prepare for!

Charlie

4 Comments:

Blogger nylisa said...

You are a champion!! Congratulations!!

6:28 AM  
Blogger peter said...

Good luck Charlie! You've already finished by now but rock 'n roll!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Gosh I can't wait to hear ALL.

EVERY. LITTLE. DETAIL.

3:56 PM  
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Charlie, I hope you're OK. For some reason, your race splits have not been updated past the 35K mark. Hopefully this is just some glitch in the system.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home