Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The madness starts...

I thought about my situation. My old Doctor was not pushing me to improve. My family was concerned but not my Doctor. I made the decision to change Doctors. Even though the Cardiologist that was conducting the study said that I could see him, he was on the wrong side of town and could only see me in the afternoon.

I asked friends and neighbors about their Doctors. I called and asked a few Doctor offices some questions. I decided on a Doctor, called and made an appointment.

I showed up on the day designated. I weighed 260 pounds. I saw the Doctor. It was the usual first visit. I was examined. It was determined that I would get some tests and see the Doctor again next week. On the way out, it stopped at a lab for a blood test.

I did not know what to expect, but I assumed I was in for a rough ride.

Next time? What the tests showed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home